I'm losing weight! And....it's not going great. But I'm staying motivated and blogging about it

Sunday, June 26, 2011

No Change, No Gain

When I sprained my foot a month ago, I thought that I would be good as new in just a few short weeks. Not the case at all. I have heard many stories about sprained ankles and feet. The healing process is absurd! I might not fully recover for months, even years! I have decided that I'm not going to let it hinder my weight loss goal. I haven't gained any weight since my injury, but my eating habits have gone downhill, and my exercise-minimal to say the least. Thus, I realize I must have lost muscle mass and gained fat. Bleh. I'm going to the gym today and am going to take it easy. I don't want to strain my foot too much, but I need to start making a change somehow and lose weight. I think I may have been using my injury as a crutch, and it's about time I stop! I remember what it was like when I first shed all of that weight, and I want to feel that like again. I think I just expect it to happen, and realize that I actually have to put effort into it. Please send me good vibes!


And now for some tunes.

I can't stop listening to this! It's just so darn catchy.



"Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj

Boombadoomboom,

l

No comments:

Post a Comment