I'm losing weight! And....it's not going great. But I'm staying motivated and blogging about it

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Running On Sunshine

I feel terrific! I haven't felt this way in quite some time either. It's been an amazing day. I had a slight blowout at one point, but I worked it out, and feel 10 times better from the start of the day. It was a slow day, but it progressively became more enjoyable. I completed some household chores, I ate some delicious breakfast food mid-day, I had a sob fest with my brother (more like near my brother), worked out, and then made an apron from a pillowcase! It turned out great too, though I suppose I am a bit biased. It is now three in the morning and I'm exhausted, looking forward to a great day tomorrow with Kristen, Lindsay, and hopefully Jessi too!

On a side note, I am just over 25% to reaching my goal. I mapped out how many pounds I would like to lose each month I would like to lose, and I'm so excited, because I think that it's definitely achievable, given that I continue to eat smaller proportions, work out, and I have seriously gained will power in the midnight snacking department. I so much wanted an ice cream cone today, and I resisted. I also wanted to eat more of this delicious sandwich once I got home (just about 30 minutes ago) and I once again exerted excessive will power. I've got to be honest, I'm so proud of myself :D


I don't know if any of y'all watch Grey's Anatomy, but last night the much anticipated music event aired, and it was wonderful. Please enjoy:





Love and all that, 
l

No comments:

Post a Comment