I'm losing weight! And....it's not going great. But I'm staying motivated and blogging about it

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yes, Hello?

Hello!? Yes, I am here!

I realize that it has been quite some time since my last post. I cannot believe how badly I have been about updating my blog...but as per usual, life has happened. Initially I discontinued posting because I had gained weight, and then continued to plateau...I have since been out of town, and sprained my ankle :/ Needless to say, it has been a little while since my last gym visit. I have however managed to maintain my weight. I went back to visit some college friends for about 5 days, and didn't gain a single pound! woohoo! And since I have been doing nothing but elevating my foot 24/7 I have fluctuated about 1 pound gain or loss per day...but I do not weigh anymore than before I left for my mini trip, so I am very please about that. As of right now I am 31% of the way to reaching my goal! Very Exciting. Although, my goal does continue to change as I lose more weight...I keep adding about 5 more pounds to my goal haha (which keeps me motivated, I think..hopefully not the opposite).


I'm hoping to get back into the gym by the end of this week. I am going to be saving up all of my energy so that I can stay with my cousin this week. I haven't seen her in about 2 1/2 weeks now! I bet she's grown so much.. that generally seems to be the case each week I see her. I also have an orientation on Thursday and I need to be able to make a good impression then. I'm so looking forward to this week!


One of my best friends is coming into town and it will be to catch up with her! We're planning a ladies night of food and gossip, and yes, hopefully a drink or two :) I'll be sure to update as the week continues.

Oooh, there are just too many good songs that I have been listening to this week. Hmm...we'll start with this one:


Boyce Avenue and Kina Grannis "Fast Car"

I recently had the pleasure of seeing Kina Grannis live. She is wonderful!

Love and all that,
l

No comments:

Post a Comment